Lava announced its new phone, the Iris Pro 30 at an event in Delhi yesterday. The company talked in length about its focus on hardware quality and materials used. In our hands on impressions, we found that despite looking very heavily inspired by the iPhone, the phone does have better build quality than most others in its category. Additionally, the screen is amongst the best we’ve seen in the category. For the complete low down, check out our Lava Iris Pro 30 hands on impressions, here we’ve got a full gallery of images that should help you get a closer look at the handset.
Priced at Rs 15,990, the Android 4.2.2 running phone is powered by a 1.2Ghz quad core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. There’s a woeful 4GB of built in storage but you can expand this via the microSD card slot. The camera is an 8MP unit with a Samsung sensor.
Lava Iris Pro 30 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Blue glass filter
- 3MP front-facing camera
- Noise cancellation with dual microphones
- Dimensions: 138×66.7×7.5mm; Weight: 114 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2000 mAh battery