Nokia India has planned a tete-a-tete with Mr. Jonne Harju, Senior Design Manager, Nokia Design Studio in Bangalore today in an event named as “Nokia N-Tour-Age“. For the people who don’t know him, he is a part of Nokia Nseries global design team and works with a team of experts and researchers. He has also been responsible for designing the Nokia N97 Mini, which got launched in India yesterday.
He will be here to share a perspective on:
1. Nokia Nseries design strategy: how digital meets physical
2. User Insights: consumer research, behavioral trends
3. How Nokia takes these forward and makes it available through the hardware and digital interface
4. Nokia N97 Mini design story, India launch an availability
5. Nokia’s services strategy: How Nokia is creating an ecosystem and working with developers to give consumers a more content rich experience (Ovi store)
Additionally, he will also be holding sessions along with an Indian mobile content developer who works very closely with Nokia.
Fonearena Team will be there to cover the event, so keep watching at this space for more details or you could also follow us on twitter for live updates from the event.
So if you have any questions/queries to Mr Jonne Harju that you would want to get answered, do let us know. We will try to get it answered by him today.