Zopo, popular Chinese smartphone manufacture has launched ZP600+ INFINITY, the company’s latest smartphone that does not require you to wear 3D glasses to view 3D content as the phone packs a 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) Glass-free 3D capacity touch screen ASV (Advance Super View) LCD display. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It packs a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2640 mAh battery.
The smartphone also comes with built-in 2D to 3D converter in the video player that lets you convert a 2D video into 3D easily. Even though this has a single rear camera, the camera app automatically adjusts the depth of focus to create 3D effect when capturing an image.
Zopo ZP600+ INFINITY specifications
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) Glass-free 3D capacity touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 11.2mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2640 mAh battery
The Zopo ZP600+ INFINITY comes in Black and White colors. It is priced at $169.99 (Rs. 10480 approx) and is available on the official Zoposhop.