Xolo Q1000 Opus, the latest smartphone in the QCORE series is now available for pre-order in India from online retailers Flipkart and Infibeam. It was announced last month and packs a 5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash and 720p HD video recording and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to other Xolo smartphones.
Xolo Q1000 Opus specifications
- 5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display at 196 ppi
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with 312 MHz VideoCore IV GPU
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 72.9×143.3×8.95 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1000 Opus comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It is expected to go on sale on December 16th.