Xolo has launched the Q900, the company’s latest smartphone in the Q CORE series. It appeared on the official website yesterday and packs a 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 312 ppi and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), similar to most of the recent smartphones from Xolo. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash and 1080p full HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Xolo Q900 Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 312 ppi
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with 286 MHz PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions – 137 x 70 x 9.9mm
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G (HSDPA up to 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA up to 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q900 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 12,999.