Remember the Samsung Galaxy Golden that was released in Korea back in July ? We brought you the hands-on photo gallery of the device recently. Now the Samsung SM-W2014, a new flip phone has surfaced in China. The phone would have dual 3.67 inch (800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED displays, powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800processor and run on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It would come with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Internal memory and the battery capacitiy are not available yet.
Samsung SM-W2014 rumored specifications
- 3.67-inch (480 x 800 pixels) dual touch screen Super AMOLED displays
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 116.85 × 59.4 × 15.79 (mm), Weight 173.5 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2GB, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Still the official name of the phone is not available. It is also not clear when we can expect the phone.