Sony Ericsson Jalou is a fashion phone which has a very unique design inspired by jewellery. The Sony Ericsson Jalou features are:
- 73 x 45 x 18.2 mm, 84 grams
- 2.0 inch TFT Screen with 240*320 Resolution, 1.3 inch External Monochrome Screen
- 100MB Internal Memory, micro-SD card slot
- GPRS, HSCSD, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, Bluetooth, USB
- 3.15 Megapixel Camera, Geo-tagging, QVGA Video Recording at 15Fps, Video Light, Video Call
The Jalou will be available in three colours Onyx Black, Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and also a 24k Gold Plated Sparkling Rose D&G (Dolce and Gabbana) Edition. The D&G edition will also have matching accessories in the sales package. It is expected to hit the markets in the 4th Quarter of 2009.