Motorola unveiled its latest smart phone loaded with features, ideal for the business traveller.
At .45 inches width, it is amazingly sleek and stylish. It runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 platform and is packed with features such as voice activated dialling, a 1.3 megapixel camera with photo lighting, Bluetooth wireless, stereo sound, MP3 music player, and video and web surfing capabilities.
• 2.4” colour screen
• Integrated 1.3 mega-pixel camera
• Windows Media Player Mobile
• Video capture with sound and playback
• Dual stereo-quality speakers
• QWERTY keypad
• Removable miniSD cards for extendable storage
• 64MB RAM / 128MB Flash of built in memory
• Internet Explorer Mobile
• Built-in hands-free speakerphone
• Photo-caller ID
• Unlimited Address Book
• Outlook Mobile to manage emails
• Multiple Mail supporting
• SMS; MMS
• 4 hours talk time
Moto Q8 and Moto Q9h
The Moto Q 8 GSM will be available for a MRP of Rs 17,359 (with a best buy price of Rs 16,499), while the Moto Q 9h for a MRP of Rs 20,720 (with best buy price Rs 19,499). Buyers get a 1GB mini SD Card and a portable charger with the handsets.