Super sleek, super loaded, superb camera phone are a few epithets that would describe the new Nokia N82, released in an extravagant launch at Finland on 14 November, 2007.
Touted as a camera FIRST through its tagline “It’s what cameras have become”, the new Nokia N82 is also a navigation device and multimedia computer.
What it does:
N82 is a camera phone that allows the user to capture images, document them with high quality imaging capabilities and instantly share the images with a ‘one click’ upload to the web.
• Global Positioning System and Wi-Fi internet connectivity
• 5 Megapixel camera with autofocus
• DVD-like quality video capture
• Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon Flash
• 3D Multimedia content driven menu
• 2GB microSD card allows you to store up to 900 high-resolution photos or up to 84 minutes of high quality video
• One-click upload to online communities
• Nokia Music Store
• N-Gage games
• Nokia Maps
At 450 Euros, minus taxes and subsidies (approximately Rs 26,000), the Nokia N82 is available now in key markets.
If you are a photography enthusiast, the Nokia N82 is a mobile phone custom made for YOU!