Sony Mobile has announced Xperia acro S durable smartphones. It has 4.3-inch 720p HD Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine and with scratch resistant mineral glass displays with wet finger tracking and is dust and water-resistant. It has 1.5Ghz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has 12MP Auto focus camera with flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3 MP front facing camera with 720p HD video recording. It has IP55 and IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance and is PlayStation Certified.
Sony Xperia acro S specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 720p HD Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine with Shatter proof sheet on scratch-resistant glass
- 1.5Ghz dual core processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 11.9 mm thick and weighs 147 grams
- 12MP Auto focus camera with flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3 MP front facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (up to 11 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory
- Dustproof (IP5X) and Water resistant (IPX5/7)
- PlayStation Certified
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, WiFi, DLNA, aGPS, NFC
- 1910 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia acro S come in black, white and pink colours and would be available globally from the third quarter of 2012.