Here are some apps for Women for the International Women’s Day (March 8th). These apps are for bada and some apps are available for Android smartphones. These apps range from cooking to beauty tips to fitness tracker and more.
List of Women’s Day apps for Samsung bada and Android phones
- Natural Beauty – This app specially developed for beauty conscious women. Natural Beauty app offers natural beauty tips for a desirable glowing and health skin. It also offers various tips on improving your skin, face,hair and body using natural ingredients.
- Hairstyle – This app helps you try different hairstyles with a simple click! Just upload your picture and see what suits you best.
- Self Defense Tutorials (Android) – Self defense is important for Women. This app has over 100 videos of self defense tactics demonstrated by martial arts masters with more than 900 self defense videos; new videos added every day!
- Cooking Mania – This helps you prepare dishes that you feared you cant make. A collection of different recipes from desserts to hot dishes containing a picture, information about ingredients and instructions. There’re already over 100 recipes.
- Weight Loss Monitor – The weight loss monitor app that is the perfect diet companion for tracking and logging your weight loss progress. When first starting the application, choose a unit system and enter your height and current weight.
- Bobbi Brown – Bobbi brown helps you with apply makeup like a professional all available on your phone. It lets you choose which makeup goes with tour blue dress, on your specific type of complexion, how to hide those marks effectively and more.
Most of the apps are free of cost and works on bada phones.