Jabra has launched their STREET2 Bluetooth pendant launched in India. This has urban dog-tag design that is splash proof and you could wear it with beaded chain or use the removable clip at the rear to attach it on your outfit. It also has virtual surround sound & power bass, featuring AM3D 2.0 technology.
Features of Jabra STREET2Bluetooth
- Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass (AM3D)
- DSP noise-cancelling technology (acoustic sound protection) for better audio output
- Features the latest Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
- Works up to 10 meter range
- Connect to two hands-free devices simultaneously
- High-performance earphones and noise-blocking ear-buds (3 different sized ear buds)
- 3.5 mm universal audio jack
- LEDs on the font to indicate the battery status or if the tunes have stopped playing
- Optional metal chain and removable clothing clip
- Auto pairing, answer/end call, voice dialling last number redial, reject a call, call hold/call wait, mute, quiet mode, remote control player using A2DP/AVRCP profile
- Up to 8 hours of music playing, up to 8 hours talk time and up to 9.5 standby days
Here is a short video demo of the Jabra STREET2
The Jabra STREET2 has multi-use capability to support 2 hands-free connections simultaneously, such as two phones or a phone and a tablet. It comes in white and black colors and is priced at Rs 3,799.