Xiaomi Phone with MIUI ROM and 1.5GHz Dual Core Snapdragon processor has been launched in China. This phone has 4 inch capacitive touch screen with capacitive touch keys, 8MP camera and a whopping 1930mAh battery.
Specifications of Xiaomi
- Android 2.3.5 pre-loaded (MIUI ROM)
- 11.9mm thick and weighs 149g
- 4 inch (480 x 854 pixels) capacitive touch screen
- 1.5GHz Dual-core Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260) processor
- 266MHz Adreno220 GPU
- 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM
- 8MP Camera with LED Flash
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1930mAh battery
The phone comes with Unlocked bootloader and there is a MI-Button on the side instead of a camera button that could be used to launch the application of your choice. It also comes with 7 interchangeable back covers.
The phone would be available for pre-order on August 29th at ¥1,999 ($310) and would be available this October. There will also be a 1.2GHz version at cheaper price.