Fujitsu has launched the world’s first Windows phone 7.5 (Mango) device and it was unveiled by Japanese telecom operator KDDI in Japan. It has 13.2 MP camera and 32GB internal memory and it also the first water proof and dust proof smart phone running Windows Phone Mango OS.
This phone has options to read and edit Microsoft Office documents and store and share data through Windows Live SkyDrive. It also features the Internet Explorer 9 browser.
Features of Fujitsu IS12T
- 3.7 inch (800 × 480 pixels) Electrostatic multi-touch display with anti-fingerprint coat
- Dimensions – 118mm × 59mm × 10.6mm (about 13.3 mm around thickest part)
- Weight 113g
- 13.2MP auto focus camera with LED high-intensity flash and face and scene detection
- MSM8655 SoC
- CDMA2000 1 × EV-DO Rev.A (Multi Carrier)
- 512MB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory
- Dust proof (IPX5/IPX8) and water proof (IPX5)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- FM Radio
- microUSB (USB 2.0HS), DLNA
Here are some videos that showcases the features of the phone
The phone comes in three colors: Black, Lime and Pink (magenta, citrus, black) and it will be available in September at the earliest.