These Galaxy Buds FE come with a wingtip design, making them easy to touch and securely fit in your ears. They offer a personalized fit with three different ear tip sizes and two different wingtip sizes.
These earbuds have a single-driver audio system that delivers powerful bass and rich sound. They also feature three microphones on each side to isolate your voice from background noise, ensuring clearer calls.
Additionally, they come with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Ambient Sound features. They use Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity and support AAC, SBC, and SSC codecs.
These earbuds seamlessly switch between your Galaxy phones, tablets, and laptops based on your active device. When you activate Smart View on your Samsung TV, they sync for a personalized audio experience.
The Galaxy Buds FE provide up to 8.5 hours of playback on a single charge, and up to 30 hours when combined with the charging case. Even with ANC on, you can enjoy up to 6 hours of playback and a total of 21 hours with the case. They charge via a USB-C port and are rated IPX2 for splash resistance.
Quick specifications: Samsung Galaxy Buds FE
- New wingtip design
- Secure grip
- Deep, powerful sound
- Bluetooth v5.2: supports AAC, SBC, and SSC codecs.
- Triple Mic set-up
- Touch controls: pause the audio and change the volume with a simple tap.
- Battery life: Total up to 30hrs when case and ear buds are charged 100%
- Battery life: With ANC: Up to 6hrs; Without ANC: 8.5hrs
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Ambient sound mode
- Tap to connect, pair and sync with Galaxy devices
- Supports Auto Switch; sync with your Samsung TV
- IPX2 for earbuds – splash resistant.
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy Buds FE is available in two colors, Graphite and White, and is priced at USD 99.99 (Rs. 8,325 approx.). You can purchase it on Samsung’s official website and select retailers beginning from October 10th.