HAMMER has launched Active 3.0, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Hammer Active 2.0, which was released a few months ago. It features a circular dial design featuring a metallic frame and comes in nylon, silicon, and metal strap variants.
The Active 3.0 boasts a 1.39-inch large HD IPS screen with 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic, Dial Pad, and emergency calling support.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring supports that track heart rate, SpO2, blood pressure, and sleep and offers multiple sports modes. It has an IP67 rating and can last up to 5 days in normal mode.
HAMMER Active 3.0 Specifications
- 1.39″ HD (240 x 240 pixels) IPS screen, 600 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces, 3 UI menu styles
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, Emergency calling support
- Multiple sports mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Blood Pressure, Sleep Monitoring
- AI voice assistant support
- Other Features: Inbuilt games, sedentary reminders, message reminders, weather updates, find my phone, calendar, calculator, stopwatch, and camera control
- Up to 5 days battery life in normal mode, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The HAMMER Active 3.0 smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in Black Ocean Wave color, the nylon strap variant is available in Pop Orange color, and the metallic strap variant comes in Metallic Black and Silver colors.
It is already available for purchase from the HAMMER website and Amazon.in at introductory prices of Rs. 2,299 for the metallic strap models and Rs. 1,999 for silicone and nylon strap models.