Noise has expanded its smartwatch portfolio with the introduction of a new smartwatch, the Noise ColorFit Icon 2 Elite Edition, after the launch of ColorFit Icon 2 standard model a few months back.
The ColorFit Icon 2 Elite Edition, with its metallic finish, features a 1.8-inch AMOLED display. The display has a resolution of 368 x 448 pixels and can reach up to 500 Nits of brightness. It also supports the Always On display feature.
You can make calls through Bluetooth using the built-in speakers and mic, and it also comes with Noise Buzz for easy interaction and AI voice assistance.
It offers over 60 sports modes and more than 150 watch faces. You can track important health stats like heart rate, SpO2, sleep quality, stress levels, breathing exercises, and female cycles using the Noise Health Suite.
The Productivity Suite also includes daily reminders and weather forecasts. As for the battery life, it can last up to 7 days. Additionally, it is designed to resist water and dust, boasting an IP68 rating.
Quick specifications: Noise ColorFit Icon 2 Elite Edition
- Metallic build; Metallic straps
- 1.8″ AMOLED display, 500NITs of brightness, 368×448 pixels
- Multiple Menu View options
- Bluetooth Calling; Bluetooth v5.1
- up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
- 100+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, female cycle tracker
- 100+ sports modes
- Smart features: AI Voice Assistant, In-built games, Notification alerts, weather updates, camera & music control, reminders, etc.
- IP68 water and dust-resistant
- Colors: Elite Black and Elite Silver
Pricing and availability
The Noise ColorFit Icon 2 Elite Edition, priced at Rs. 1,999, is available in two premium strap options: Elite Black and Elite Silver. It can be purchased from GoNoise.com and Flipkart.com, starting today.