Noise has introduced a new smartwatch in India called ColorFit Icon 2, which offers a handful of fitness and health features at a budget price. Recently, Noise ColorFit Pulse 2 was unveiled as well.
The Noise ColorFit Icon 2 has a 1.8-inch display with curved edges, a 240 x 280 resolution, and perhaps a brightness of 500 nits. With regard to fitness capabilities, the Noise smartwatch has up to 60 sports modes and includes a heart-rate monitor, SpO2 sensor, sleep tracker, and breathing exercises. A 260mAh battery powers the smartwatch’s battery life, which is rated to last 4 days on a single charge. There are also a quick dial pad, a call history, and a list of favourite contacts that can be used with Bluetooth calling.
Under its smart features, the Noise ColorFit Icon 2 has an AI voice assistant, controls for the camera and audio, a display for notifications, and built-in games. The device has more than 100 cloud-based watch faces that can be changed and is also IP67 certified to be dust and water-resistant.
Specifications: Noise ColorFit Icon 2
- 1.8” display with 500 nits brightness; 240*280 pixel resolution
- Case material: Zinc alloy and Polycarbonate
- Strap size & Material: 22mm & Silicone
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- Bluetooth calling – Quick dial pad, Call history and Favourite contacts
- AI voice assistant
- 100+ cloud-based watch faces
- 60 sports modes
- Smart features: Stopwatch, Alarm, Timer, Weather, Find my phone, Camera & music controls and In-built games
- IP67 waterproof
- Sensors: Heart rate, Accelerometer, SpO2
- Battery: 260mAh with up to 4 days and 15 days of Standby time
- Charging time: 2hrs
- Fitness: Heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitor, Step tracker, Calories burned, Distance travelled, Activity history, Sleep monitor, Breathe, Sports modes and Noise Health Suite
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 36.5 x 11 mm; Weight: 53.5gms
- Warranty: 1 year
Pricing and availability
The Noise ColorFit Icon 2 comes in fours colors such as Rose pink, Silver grey, Deep wine and Jet black. The Noise ColorFit Icon 2 carries an introductory launch price tag of Rs 2,499 rather than the original price of Rs. 3499 (MRP Rs. 5999) and is available for purchase from the official Noise website and Flipkart.