Microsoft has announced the Surface Laptop Go 3 as the successor to last year’s Go 2 at is event, as expected. It features the same 12.4-inch touchscreen PixelSense Display, butt comes with 12th Generation Intel Core i5 processor, now offers up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of SSD storage.
It has a large full-size keyboard with a large, precision trackpad that lets you navigate, scroll, and select with ease. The laptop retains the Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models, and promises up to 15 hours of battery life with Fast Charging.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 3 specifications
- 12.4-inch (1536 x 1024 pixels) PixelSense touchscreen display, 330 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1235U Processor with Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB SSD
- 720p HD f/2.0 aperture camera (front-facing) camera
- Omnisonic Speakers with Dolby Audio Premium; Dual far-field Studio Mics
- Windows 11 Home
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1 LE
- Physical ports: 1 x USB-C 3.2 (data, DisplayPort and charging), 1 x USB-A 3.1, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1 x Surface Connect port
- One Touch sign in with Fingerprint Reader Power button
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor
- 40Wh battery with up to 15 hours of battery life with typical device usage
Pricing and availability
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 3 comes in platinum, sage, sandstone, and ice blue colours and starts at USD 799.99 (Rs. 66,510 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model and the 16GB + 256GB model costs USD 999.99 (Rs. 83,140 approx.). It will be available in the US starting from October 3rd. It is also listed in India, so we can expect it soon.