Fire-Boltt has launched the Solace Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This launch follows the announcement of the Crusader smartwatch last week. This is a circular dial smartwatch with luxury stainless steel design that has one rotating crown and two push buttons on it.
The smartwatch has a large 1.32-inch HD screen with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistant, and more.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, and sleep monitoring. It has support for 120+ sports mode, IP67 rating and offers up to 5 days of battery life.
Fire-Boltt Solace Specifications
- 1.32″ (360 x 360 pixels) HD screen
- 100+ cloud-based watch faces
- Stainless Steel Body
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 1 Rotating crown and 2 push buttons
- 120+ Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Reminders, Weather update, calculator, music and camera control, alarm, timer, stopwatch
- Dust and water resistant (IP67)
- 230mAh battery, up to 5 days batter life
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Solace comes in black, blue, gold, silver and gold silver colours. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Amazon.in at introductory price of Rs. 1,999 starting tomorrow, September 12th at 12PM.