Fire-Boltt has launched the Crusader Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This launch follows the announcement of the Encore smartwatch yesterday. This is a circular dial smartwatch with rugged design and two push buttons on it.
The smartwatch has a large 1.43-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistant, and more.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, and sleep monitoring. It has support for multiple sports mode, IP68 rating and support for AI-voice assistant.
Fire-Boltt Crusader Specifications
- 1.43″ (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Multiple watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Two push buttons
- Multiple Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Reminders, Weather update, Inbuilt games, music and camera control, alarm, timer, stopwatch
- Dust and water resistant (IP68)
- 400mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Crusader comes in black, orange, and green colours. It will be available on Fireboltt.com at introductory price of Rs. 2,499 starting today, September 9th at 12PM.