Apple is now offering a 6-month free Apple Music subscription to new subscribers who purchase a new iPhone or eligible audio devices like AirPods, HomePod, or Beats.
So, if you’re a new subscriber and have recently purchased one of these devices, you can enjoy six months of Apple Music completely free.
This means access to over 100 million songs without any annoying ads. Plus, you can listen online or offline on all your devices and experience incredible sound quality with Spatial Audio featuring Dolby Atmos.
Steps to Redeem the Offer with Apple Audio Devices:
- Ensure your iPhone or iPad is running the latest iOS or iPadOS.
- Connect your eligible audio device to your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t see the offer immediately, head to the “Listen Now” tab where it will appear.
- Simply tap “Get 6 months free” to redeem the offer.
Steps to Redeem the Offer with an iPhone:
- Power on your new iPhone and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple Music app. Make sure your device has the latest iOS version.
- You should see the offer right after launching the app. If not, find it in the “Listen Now” tab.
- Tap “Get 6 months free” to enjoy your free subscription.
You can take advantage of this offer with the following devices
Eligible Audio Devices
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation)
- AirPods Max
- HomePod mini
- Beats Fit Pro
- Beats Studio Buds
- Powerbeats Pro
- Beats Solo Pro
- Beats Studio Buds+
- Beats Studio Pro
- Any new iPhone that can run the latest iOS, whether purchased directly from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller.
Note: If you already own one of these devices, you don’t need to make an additional purchase to qualify. Please note that AirPods (1st generation), Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, Beats EP, and Beats Flex are not eligible.