Fire-Boltt has launched the Commando Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This comes after the launch of the Asteroid smartwatch, which was announced last week. The Commando is a square dial smartwatch with a rugged design featuring a zinc alloy middle frame. It offers a variety of strap colors.
The smartwatch has a large 1.95-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 410 x 502 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. It has IP68 rating, 123sports mode and can last for up to 8 days in classic mode.
Fire-Boltt Commando Specifications
- 1.95″ (410 x 502 pixels) AMOLED screen, always-on display, 500 nits brightness
- Multiple watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Rotating crown
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP68)
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Weather update, Stopwatch, Alarm, music and camera control
- up to 8 days battery life in Classic Mode, up to 5 days battery life with Bluetooth calling, up to 25 days in Standby mode.
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Commando comes in Black, Camo Grey, Camo Green, Gold Black, and Orange colors. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Flipkart starting from August 31st at an introductory price of Rs. 2,999.