HONOR, the renowned smartphone manufacturer, is gearing up for a significant comeback in the Indian market. The company, now operating under the HONORTech brand, recently unveiled a strategic partnership with PSAV Global for the launch of its smartphones in India.
In a bid to engage with its audience and shed light on its vision and plans, Madhav Sheth, the CEO of HONORTech, conducted a ‘Ask Madhav 2.0’ session on YouTube. During the session, several key points were discussed:
- Android 13 with Google Apps: HONOR smartphones will run on Android 13, ensuring access to the latest features and security updates for users.
- Exciting Updates: The company is all set to introduce new smartphones in India, with teasers and updates to be shared on its social media channels.
- Disrupting the Premium Segment: HONOR aims to make a mark in the premium smartphone segment by offering users a true flagship experience.
- Future Innovations: Sheth hinted at the future of smartphones, emphasizing immersive displays, AI enhancements, advanced camera technology, and a unique floating display.
- Clean User Experience: HONOR is committed to providing a clean user experience, avoiding bloatware, and offering a smooth, stable interface with Magic OS 7.1.
- “Knight” Influencers: The company introduced “Knight” as tech influencers who will lead discussions and foster innovative ideas.
- Camera Technology Education: HONOR encourages users to understand the benefits of different camera components, focusing on educating users about camera technology.
- HONOR 90 Launch: While specific details about the HONOR 90 are yet to be disclosed, the launch is imminent. Users are urged to stay updated through official channels.
- Product Quality and Safety: HONOR places a strong emphasis on product quality, safety, and addressing concerns about screen fragility.
HONOR 90 India launch in September
HONOR 90, a premium upper midrange smartphone, is set to mark the brand’s return, expected to launch in mid-September. The device is expected to be priced around Rs 35,000.
The HONOR 90 boasts a 6.7-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a quad curve design. It will sport a powerful 200MP triple rear camera setup with AI capabilities, along with a 50MP selfie camera.
The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Accelerated Edition and will run on the latest Android 13-based HONOR MagicOS 7.1.
The exact launch date and price details for the HONOR 90 are still under wraps, and more details about this development are anticipated to be revealed in the upcoming days.