Noise has launched the Noise Buds VS106, the newest affordable member of the VS Series of TWS earbuds. This comes after yesterday’s launch of Noise Buds VS102 Neo.
This is an in-ear styled earbuds that have 10 mm drivers and is powered by Quad Mic Environmental Noise Cancellation Technology, thus offering enhanced call quality. It provides an impressive total playtime of 50 hours.
Thanks to its Instacharge Technology, you can enjoy 120 minutes of playtime with just 10 minutes of charging. Additionally, it features Hyper Sync connection technology for quick pairing, 3 built-in EQ modes, and IPX5 water resistance rating for added convenience.
Noise Buds VS106 Specifications
- 10mm drivers
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.3
- Touch controls
- Ultra low-latency (up to 40ms)
- Quad mic with Environmental Noise Cancellation Technology for Calls
- Up to 50 hours of total playback time
- 3 built-in EQ modes: Normal, Bass and Gaming Modes
- Fast Charging: Instacharge fast charging support, provides 120 mins of playback in just 10 mins of charge
- Compact size design
- Hyper Sync Technology for Quick Pairing
- IPX5 Splash and Sweat Resistance
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The Noise Buds VS106 TWS comes in Cloud White, Sky Blue, and Jet Black colours. It will be available on the Noise Website and Amazon.in, starting on August 17th at 12 p.m., at an introductory price of Rs. 1,299.