After teasers, Infinix has confirmed the launch of Note 30 5G, the company’s next 5G phone in the Note 30 series in India on June 14th. The phone will feature JBL-powered stereo speaker that promise enhanced audio with distortion-free volume, deeper bass and JBL’s signature sound.
Capture life’s moments in stunning detail with our ultra-high pixel camera. Stay tuned as #InfinixNote305G is launching on 14th June on Flipkart.
— Infinix India (@InfinixIndia) June 8, 2023
It also comes with a 108MP camera with a film mode for shooting videos with a cinematic flair and a super night mode for low-light images. The smartphone will also come with dual-view feature of recording videos simultaneously from the front and rear cameras.
It’s fast, it’s beautiful, it’s almost here!🤩
The all-new Infinix NOTE 30 5G with segment revolutionizing All Round FastCharge Technology is coming to blow you away. 🔥
Are you ready? 😍
— Infinix India (@InfinixIndia) June 5, 2023
The phone will come with bypass charging (30% by default) feature, the charging current bypasses the battery to go straight to the motherboard. This reduces overheating while charging and playing at the same time. Compared with regular charging mode, Bypass Charging can reduce the temperature increase by a maximum of 7 °C, says Infoxing.
The phone is equipped with dual-channel fast charging technology, featuring two 2:1 charge parallel pumps capable of delivering a 45W charge. With this charging speed, the device can go from 1% to 75% battery in just 30 minutes.
The phone comes with a 5000mAh battery that can endure 1000 charge and discharge cycles. Even after 1,000 charge cycles, the battery still maintains 80% capacity. This surpasses the industry standard of 800 cycles by 25%, providing approximately 3 years of regular usage if charged once daily, the company added.
Infinix Note 30 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6080 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with XOS 13
- 108MP camera with 1/1.6” Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and AI camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Speaker with Sound by JBL & Hi-Res
- Dimensions:168.51×76.51×8.45mm; Weight: 204.7g
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 45W fast charging
We should know the price of the phone in India when it goes official next week, but the company says that it will be priced under Rs. 15,000.