OnePlus has introduced Nord CE 3 Lite 5G as Nord N30 5G in the US. This has a 6.72-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole, Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 SoC, 8GB of RAM and Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1.
There is a 108-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera and 5000mAh battery with support for 50W SuperVOOC fast charging, even though it supports 67W SUPERVOOC, since it only achieves 50W in 110V low-voltage areas including North America, said the company.
OnePlus Nord N30 5G specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 30/48/50/60/90/120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 680 nits peak brightness, Asahi Dragontail Star Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.67″ Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, EIS LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 165.5×76×8.3mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 50W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Nord N30 5G comes in Chromatic Gray colours and is priced at $299.99 (Rs. 24,780 approx.) for the single 8GB + 128GB model. It is available to pre-order and will start shipping from June 12. As a launch offer, pre-orders get a free Buds 2 and an additional year of Google One subscription.