vivo has introduced the vivo V29 Lite 5G, the company’s latest 5G phone in the V series in the Czech Republic, after it was introduced in Singapore as Y78 last week. This has a similar screen, SoC and battery has the Y78+ 5G which was introduced in China back in April.
It packs a 6.78-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED curved screen and an 16MP camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC, comes with 8GB of RAM with additional 8GB of virtual RAM.
The vivo V29 Lite 5G runs Android 13 with Funtouc OS 13. The company has promised 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of guaranteed security updates for the phone.
The phone has a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS, along with a 2-megapixel depth and 2MP macro sensors. The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
vivo V29 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.24×74.79×7.89mm; Weight: 177g
- USB Type-C audio
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo V29 Lite 5G comes in Black and Gold colours and is priced at CZK 8,499 (USD 386 / Rs. 31,840 approx.) and is already available for order in the Czech Republic.
Those who order the phone till June 14th will get a free vivo TWS 2e headphones worth CZK 1,499 for free. It will go on sale from June 15th. vivo is also gearing up to launch the V29 and V29 Pro smartphones soon.