vivo has introduced S17e, the company’s latest S17 series smartphone in China, successor to last year’s S16e. The phone has similar specifications as the V27 that includes a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz 60° 3D curved AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC and a 4600mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging, but has different cameras.
The phone a 64MP rear camera with OIS, and a 2MP secondary camera, comes with ring LED which the company calls Aura light. There is a 16MP front camera.
vivo S17e specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS2.2) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera, OIS, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture, Aura light
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo Speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions:164.20×74.90×7.4mm; Weight:178g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4600mAh (typ) / 4500mAh (min) battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo S17e comes in Quick Sand Gold, Sunny Blue and Midnight Black colours and is priced at 2099 yuan (US$ 301 / Rs. 24,785 approx.) for 8GB+128GB, 2299 yuan (US$ 330 / Rs. 27,150 approx.) for 8GB+256GB and the 12GB+256GB version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 29,510 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 20th.