realme has launched the narzo N55, the company’s latest smartphone in the new narzo N series in India, as it had promised. The phone features a 6.72-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole.
This is the second realme phone to feature the mini capsule that was introduced with the C55 last month. It brings software feature that offers important information such as phone charge status, low battery warning, data usage, as well as steps and walking distance for the day.
The phone is powered by Helio G88 with up to 6GB of RAM and additional 6GB of virtual RAM. It has a 64MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor. The phone has a plastic back with prism design and a glitter sand texture. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 29 minutes.
realme narzo N55 specifications
- 6.72-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 680 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:165.6×75.9×7.89mm; Weight: 189.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme narzo N55 comes in Prime Black and Prime Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB + 64GB version and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 12,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, realme.com and offline stores starting from April 18th.
There is a limited period flash sale tomorrow, April 13th on Amazon and realme.com that offers up to Rs. 1000 discount with coupons.
- Rs. 500 (4GB) / Rs. 1000 (6GB) discount with HDFC Bank credit & debit cards, Amazon and SBI credit cards and EMI on Amazon and ICICI credit cards and EMI on realme.com