Infinix just launched the HOT 30i, the company’s latest phone in the Hot 30 series in India, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.6-inch HD+ 90Hz screen with peak brightness of 500 nits and is powered by Helio G37 SoC.
The phone comes in a single 8GB RAM version that offers additional 8GB of virtual RAM, so it can switch between 18+ apps with ease, says the company. It packs a 50MP rear camera along with a secondary AI lens, comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 30i specifications
- 6.6-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness, Panda Glass Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with XOS 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, secondary AI camera, Dual LED flash
- 5MP front camera with Dual LED flash
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 164×75.75×8.4mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
Pricing and availability
And it’s here!
The #SmartphonesKaBAAP, yaane ki Infinix ka naya #HOT30i is here at a special launch day price of just Rs. 8,999! 🤯🤯🤯
Sales start 3rd April, 12 noon, only on @flipkart 🔥 pic.twitter.com/87jd3JtZ9D
— Infinix India (@InfinixIndia) March 27, 2023
The Infinix Hot 30i comes in Glacier Blue and Mirror Black colours and the introductory price of the phone is Rs. 8,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from April 3rd.