Along with the Find X6 series, OPPO also introduced the Enco Free3, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds and the successor to the OPPO Enco Free2 that was introduced last year.
The main highlight of the successor is that it can achieve 49dB depth of active noise reduction, which is higher than the 42dB in the predecessor. The company says that is uses world’s first ideal material for bamboo fiber diaphragm.
The front chamber sound filter system is specially developed for the bamboo fiber diaphragm, which improves the high-frequency performance twice and releases pure timbre. The rear cavity bass duct can effectively enhance the bass energy, making the music rhythm solid and powerful.
In addition to LDAC, it also comes with OPPO Alive Audio spatial sound effect, eight-sided surround which use self-developed algorithm for a wide sound field for sound. The earbuds feature Multi-device connection and 47ms Ultra-low latency gaming.
OPPO Enco Free3 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity with LDAC/LC3/AAC/SBC codecs, Multi-device connection
- Independent spatial sound effects, Hi-Fi sound quality, Gold Label certification
- 12.4mm dynamic drivers, Diaphragm made of TPE + PU + bamboo fiber
- Maximum noise reduction of 49dB.
- Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones
- Three-microphone call noise reduction with anti-wind noise algorithm
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- 47ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP55)
- Dimensions: 33.01×20.30×3.15mm (headphone) / 65.84×50.45×24.81mm (Case)
- Weight: 4.3g (headphone) / 38.7g (Case)
- 43mAh battery in earbuds offer up to 7h AAC / 4h LDAC playback with ANC off and 5.5h AAC / 3.5h LDAC playback with ANC ON, 440mAh battery in the case offers up to 30h AAC / 16h LDAC total battery life without ANC, 22h / 14h LDAC with ANC
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco Free3 comes in Frost White and Bamboo Green colours, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 72 / 6,004 approx.) and is available in China starting today.