A recent rumour said that the OnePlus Nord CE 3 smartphone that surfaced, last year will launch as Nord CE3 Lite. Now, reliable OnePlus leaker Max J says that the phone will launch on April 4th. To remind you, the Nord CE 2 Lite was also launched in April last year.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
Based on earlier reports, the company is planning to launch the Nord CE 3 with Snapdragon 782G SoC in July, which is actually late since the Nord CE 2 was launched in February last year. The OnePlus Ace 2V powered by Dimensity 9000 SoC is said to launch in India and few other markets as Nord 3 in mid-June or July.