Fire-Boltt has launched the Fire-Boltt BLIZZARD as a part of the Fire-Boltt LUXE COLLECTION, making it the second edition of the series, following the launch of the Fire-Boltt Quantum smartwatch earlier this month.
This design comes with Anti-Corrosion Properties and dual shades made of High-Tech Ceramic. The Rotating Crown, Home Button & Back Button enhance accessibility and more. It offers a 1.28″ HD display with 240×240 resolution. Inbuilt speaker and mic allow Bluetooth calling and dial pad options.
This watch offers 120 sports modes to track your movements, with a 220mAh battery providing up to 7 days of battery life and up to 2 days with BT calling. It supports SpO2 monitoring, Sleep, 24/7 Heart rate and Women’s health for health tracking. Moreover, it offers Smart notifications, alarm, camera control, weather, voice assistant, inbuilt games and watch faces, and is IP67 Water-resistant.
Quick specifications: Fire-Boltt BLIZZARD
- High Tech Ceramic body, Stainless Steel
- 2 Button Pushers, Rotating Crown
- 1.28″ HD Display, 240 X 240 pixels display resolution
- Bluetooth Version 5.1; Supports calling
- In-built Speaker and Mic
- Battery: 220mAh, Magnetic charging
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
- IP67 Water resistance
- Health and Sports: 24/7 Dynamic monitoring, Sleep, Calories, Sports mode, Tracking & reminder
- Smart features: Music and Camera control, Timer, DND, Voice assistance, In-built games etc.
- Colors: Silver, Black & Silver, and Silver & Golden
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt BLIZZARD will be available from February 23rd for an introductory price of Rs. 3,499 and comes in three colors: Silver, Black & Silver, and Silver & Golden. You can purchase it from the Fire-Boltt website, as well as Flipkart.