Along with the POCO X5 Pro 5G, POCO introduced the POCO X5 5G smartphone for the global markets. It has a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 4096 brightness levels brightness adjustment, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM. It has a 13MP front camera inside the punch-hole.
The phone is just 7.98mm thick, runs Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top, has a 48MP rear camera along with the 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro sensor, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
POCO X5 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 165.88×76.21×7.98mm; Weight: 189g
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
POCO X5 5G comes in Black, Green and Blue colours and is priced at $249 (Rs. 20,585 approx.) for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 256GB model costs $299 (Rs. 24,720 approx.). There is a $50 discount as a part of early bird pricing. It will be available in several countries globally from tomorrow, February 7th.