Along with the Reno8 T 5G smartphone, OPPO also launched the OPPO Enco Air3, the company’s latest TWS earbuds, as it had promised. The earbuds feature a 13.4 mm polymer composite for delicate treble and full midrange and has a translucent case.
The Cadence HiFi5 DSP (Digital Signal Processor) enhances speech recognition for rich voice-based interactions. Aural output is enhanced with OPPO Alive Audio for movie theatre-class surround sound regardless of phone or audio player brand, says the company.
It features Bluetooth 5.3, has 47ms ultra-low latency for gaming and promise up to 25 hours of total playback with the case. The earbuds also comes with Google fast pair, and allows the users to connect/pair with up to two devices at the same time. It still has a half in-ear design, can last for up to 6 hours on a single charge of the earbuds, and offers a total playback time of up to 25 hours.
OPPO Enco Air3 specifications
- 13.4 mm polymer composite driver, Flagship-grade N48 neodymium magnets and 1.9m of copper-aluminum alloy coils
- Bluetooth 5.3 with AAC/SBC codec, Google Fast Pair
- Game mode brings down latency of audio to as low as 47ms
- DNN Noise Cancellation for Calls, More Precise Communication
- New HiFi DSP for improved processing
- Touch controls to answer calls, change tracks, and adjust the volume
- Dust and Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 3.75g for earbud, 37.4g for the case
- 27mAh battery (Earbuds) offer 6h battery life, 300mAh battery (Charging Case) offers 25h total battery life (50% volume).
- 10 minutes charging offers 2 hours of playback
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco Air3 is priced at Rs. 2999 and will be available from Flipkart, Amazon, OPPO Store and offline stores from February 10, 2023, onwards.