In addition to the constant release of smartwatches, Fire-Boltt has announced in India a new rugged watch called Cobra. The smartwatch is allegedly the most affordable, rugged smartwatch available. It passed 12 military-grade toughness tests, including resistance to extreme heat, cold, humidity, and other conditions.
The Fire-Boltt Cobra has a square dial made of high-quality materials. It has a three-layer body composition that is lightweight, strong, and corrosion resistant. It also has two physical buttons for easy operation.
The smartwatch has a 1.78-inch always-on AMOLED display with a resolution of 368 x 448 pixels. It offers a battery life of up to 15 days and, with an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch has up to 123 workout modes, as well as a smart health assistant with features such as SpO2 monitoring, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and female health care. The Fire-Boltt Cobra also includes built-in games, smart notification support, and is water-resistant to IP68.
Fire-Boltt Cobra Specifications
- 1.78″ AMOLED Display, 500 nits peak brightness, 60Hz refresh rate, Always On Display
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Passed 12 military-grade toughness tests (MIL-STD-810)
- Battery Life up to 15 days
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking
- IP68 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Inbuilt games, Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Dimensions: 270 x 44.13 x 13.8 mm; Weight: 56.1g
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Cobra Camo Green, Camo Black, Black, and Green colours and is priced at Rs. 3,499. It will be available on Flipkart and Fireboltt.com from tomorrow, January 31.