After teasers, Infinix has confirmed the launch of ZERO 5G 2023, the company’s next mid-range 5G phone in the ZERO series in India on February 4th. The phone was introduced in November and packs a Dimensity 1080 SoC, 8GB of RAM with 5GB of additional virtual RAM, 256GB storage and a 50 MP camera.
The teasers show the phone in Coral Orange colour. Infinix partnered with Marvel for the first time for the Infinix Note 12 series, coinciding with the release of the recent MCU film “Doctor Strange’s Madness Multiverse.” back in May 2022.
Now the company has once again teamed up with marvel ahead of the next MCU film “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” that will release on February 17th.
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 12 with XOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth and macro sensors, quad LED flash, 4K 60fps video recording, 960 fps Slow Motion,
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.73×76.53×8.9mm; Weight: 201g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Similar to the other phones, the Infinix Zero 5G 2023 will also be sold on Flipkart.