After teasers, TECNO has officially launched the Spark Go 2023 budget smartphone in India. It has a 6.56″ HD+ IPS display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz Touch sampling rate, is powered by Helio A22 SoC with 3GB of RAM, has IPX2 Splash resistance and features a 13MP AI Dual rear camera.
The phone also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging over USB Type-C port.
TECNO Spark Go 2023 specifications
- 6.56-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 20:9 screen aspect ratio
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- HiOS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.85 aperture, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with Dual micro slit Flash light
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.86×75.51×8.9mm
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 comes in Endless Black, Uyuni Blue and Nebula Purple, is priced at Rs. 6,999 for the 3GB + 32GB model and is available from retail stores from today, 23rd January 2023.
Commenting on the launch, Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TECNO Mobile India said:
We live in the age of information, where people have access to information like never before and are becoming aware of what is available to them and therefore have evolving aspirations. With that backdrop, we at TECNO are constantly working towards bringing hi-tech features and specifications to these aspirants at competitive prices.
The launch of Spark Go smartphones, is aimed at making technology more inclusive and offer entry-level smartphone users the best of our tech. The strategy allows us to bring distinguished features to first-time smartphone users and consolidates our position among them. With TECNO SPARK GO 2023, we are set to disrupt and push the boundaries for the budget smartphone segment and give them a remarkable smartphone experience.