HMD Global has announced Nokia C12, the company’s latest budget Android Go Edition smartphone, as the successor to the C10 which was introduced back in 2021.
It packs a 6.3-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Unisoc 9863A1 SoC, has 2 GB of RAM, runs Android 12 Go Edition with a promise of two years of quarterly security updates, and pack a 8MP rear and a 5MP front camera.
The phones feature a sleek Nordic design with a casing that has been ergonomically designed for a better grip. The phones pack a 3000mAh removable battery.
Nokia C12 specifications
- 6.3-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ V-notch 20:9 display with 2D Toughened glass
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.6 x 74.3 x 8.75mm; Weight: 177.4g
- Dust and splash proof (IP52)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3000mAh (typical) removable battery
Pricing and availability
The Nokia C12 comes in Dark Cyan, Charcoal and Light Mint colours and is priced at 119 Euros (US$ 128 / Rs. 10,470 approx.). It will first roll out in Germany and Austria, with other markets to follow soon.