Infinix launched the HOT 20 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India in 4GB + 64GB model last month. Today, the company has launched the 6GB + 128GB model in the country.
It retains other specifications, including a 6.6-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD screen with a notch, Dimensity 810 SoC with support for 12 5G bands, 50MP rear camera and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Infinix HOT 20 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2408) pixels) FHD+ display, 60, 90, 120Hz variable refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage , expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with XOS 10.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture,LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 166.25 X 76.45 X 8.93mm; Weight: 204g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, DTS audio
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/38/n40/n41/n77/n78 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix HOT 20 5G 6GB + 128GB model comes in Space Blue, Blaster Green and Racing Black colours. With the 10% Instant Discount on Citi and ICICI credit and debit cards, the the phone will be available for Rs. 12749 from Flipkart starting from January 15th as a part of Big Savings day sale.