vivo has announced Y35 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the Y series, in China, after the Y30 5G model. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ display, is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 700 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, up to 6GB of RAM and runs Android 13 with OriginOS Ocean on top.
The phone packs dual rear cameras that include a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging.
vivo Y35 5G specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:164.05×75.60×8.15mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4910mAh (minimum) battery with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Y30 5G comes in Black, Gold and Blue colours and is priced at 1,199 yuan (US$ 172 / Rs. 14,190 approx.), 1,399 yuan (US$ 201 / Rs. 16,560 approx.) and 1,499 yuan (US$ 215 / Rs. 17,740 approx.) for 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage models, respectively. It is already on sale in China.