iQOO recently confirmed the launch of iQOO Neo 7 SE in China, along with the iQOO 11 series, on December 2nd. Over the past few days, the phone with the model number V2238A has received TENAA certification and also got certified by China Telecom, revealing the complete specifications of the phone.
The company also teased the phone’s 6.78-inch screen 120Hz AMOLED screen with 1.6 narrow borders on the sides and the 2.65mm narrow bottom border. It will still use LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1. It says that the phone was able to achieve ultra-stable 117.3FPS when playing canyon for 120 minutes.
iQOO also highlighted the phone’s 5000mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging that can charge up to 60% in 10 minutes.
iQOO Neo 7 SE rumoured specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with OIS, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.81×76.90×8.58mm;Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging