DIZO just launched the DIZO Watch D Plus, the company’s latest smartwatch in India, after the launch of Watch D and Watch D Talk. It has a large 1.85-inch screen with 550 nits of brightness, 2.5D curved tempered glass, and it is 17% bigger compared to older models with a 1.69-inch screen.
It has an aluminium frame, a 22mm, detachable soft silicone strap, comes with 3ATM water resistance compared to 5ATM ratings in the Watch D.
DIZO Watch D Plus specifications
- 1.85-inch (240×280 pixels) touch color LCD screen with 550 nits peak brightness, 150+ watch faces, Curved tempered glass
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.1 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices with DIZO app
- 110+ Sports modes including running, walking, cycling, or
extreme ones like gymnastics, yoga, hiking, crossfit, dancing, karate,
taekwondo, horse riding and disc sports.
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm, Female cycle tracking
- Water Resistant (3ATM)
- 300mAh battery with 14 days battery life with typical use
Pricing and availability
The DIZO Watch D Plus comes in Classic Black, Silver Grey and Deep Blue colours, and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 1999 from Flipkart starting from November 15th.