ZTE has announced Voyage 40 Pro+, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China, after introducing some phones in the Axon 40 series. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ 60Hz refresh rate AMOLED screen, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 6GB of virtual RAM.
In terms of camera, the phone has a 64-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel macro lens and 2-megapixel portrait camera. There is a 16-megapixel front camera. It runs Android 12 with MyOS 12.0, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4510mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging.
ZTE Voyage 40 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 display, up to 770 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 with MyOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8aperture, LED flash, 5MP 3cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.5×75.8×7.6mm; Weight: 192.5g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4510mAh (typical) battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The ZTE Voyage 40 Pro+ comes in Azure blue and Twilight Grey colours, is priced at 2198 yuan (US 304 / Rs. 25,034 approx.) and is already on sale in China.