Mustard, a Delhi-based electronics lifestyle gadgets brand has entered the Indian smartwatch market with the release of two premium wearables, “Rock” and “Tempo.” The new smartwatches offer diverse uses for those who live an active lifestyle, with quality metallic and lightweight designs and rich colour strap options. Recently, SENS launched ‘Made in India’ smartwatches in India.
The Mustard Tempo has a square 1.69″ display and a smooth spinning crown-controlled user interface. It is made of lightweight alloy and has multicolored silicone straps. The luxury design is complimented by 100+ cloud-based multi-watch faces.
The Mustard Tempo watch comes with health and motion sensors to help you stay fit all day. Sleep Monitors, Drink Monitors, Pedometers, Sedentary Reminders, Menstruation Trackers, SPO2 Trackers, Heart Rate Monitors, and others top the list. Instantly track steps, distance, and calories. Gyro sensors and 120+ sports modes let you stay active. Walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football, and others can help you track and trim.
Mustard Tempo: Specifications
- Metallic Body design with Multiple color straps
- 1.69″ LCD HD display
- 120+ sports modes
- 150+ Cloud based Watch faces
- SpO2 Tracking, Sleep Monitor, Drink Monitor, Pedometer, Sedentary Reminder
- 280mAh battery with USB magnetic charging
- Up to 7 days on full use; 30 days of Standby time
- IP68 Water resistance
- Smart features: 10 Types of optional Push notifications, Remote Camera, Music Control etc.
- Colors: Red, Black, Green and Silver
The Mustard Rock watch is operated by the rotating crown and has a bold, sturdy, lightweight, and elegant alloy dial with a square 1.81″ HD display and a clean, smooth, and colorful user interface. The Bluetooth calling function and inbuilt high-definition mic and speaker allow busy workers to answer calls from their wrists.
The inbuilt AI Voice Assistant can quickly answer casual daily questions. The Mustard Rock provides weather updates, cricket results, reminders, and traffic information 24/7. The Mustard Tempo and Mustard Rock are IP68-enclosed to protect them from water, perspiration, and dust. A 280mAh battery with USB magnetic charging powers the two smartwatches for 7 days of full use or 30 days on standby.
Mustard Rock: Specifications
- 1.81″ Display, (240×286 pixels) HD large screen, 500 NITS of Brightness
- Rotating Multi Functional Crown
- Abundant 360 degrees Health Tracking: SpO2 red light tracking, 24X7 Real time heart rate tracking, Breathing exercise, Women Mensuration Tracking, Heart rate monitoring and blood pressure monitoring
- 120+ Sport modes
- Over 150+ watch faces
- Up to 15 days battery backup
- IP67 Water Resistant
- Smart features: Synchronized Messages, Third party weather, AI Voice Assistance, Remote Camera
- In-built games: Whack a mole & 2048
- Colors: Black, Green and Silver
Pricing and availability
The Mustard Rock is priced at Rs. 9,999 and the Mustard Tempo is priced at Rs. 3,999 and is backed by a 1-year warranty period. However, you can get them for Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 1,999, respectively from the company’s official website, mustardbrand.com, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, and other leading online and offline stores across India.