Today, SENS, a new company, has launched a variety of smart, connected devices. Ahead of the holiday season, it has launched 11 devices that includes smartwatches, TWS earbuds, neckband headsets, and lifestyle products. SENS says that it is the first wearables brand with smart devices that are all made in India. These SENS products are made in a local factory in Gurugram, Haryana.
SENS Edyson 1
The Edyson 1 smartwatch has a big, 4.3 cm (1.7″) dial with a superior IPS LCD screen display and a zinc alloy metal casing. The watch has AI-based voice help and health monitoring features, including menstrual cycle monitors for women. Edyson 1 comes with a free fashionable strap as a limited-time launch offer.
To perform daily duties efficiently, it allows users to make and take calls via Bluetooth and has a three-day battery life under frequent use and 15 days on standby. For health and fitness aficionados, it also tracks steps, heart rate, and calories expended.
Specifications: SENS Edyson 1
- 1.7″ IPS Display with 240×280 Pixel resolution
- 150 + watch faces (customized + cloud based)
- Bluetooth Calling + AI Voice + SpO2 Sensor
- Relax Mode and sleep tracker
- Wellness mode with Steps, Sleep, Heart Rate, SPO2 &
- Menstrual Cycle tracking, & Relax Mode
- IP 68 Water Resistant
- Available in 3 colors- Platinum Grey, Matte Black and
- 220 mAh battery
SENS Einsteyn 1
The Einsteyn 1 is designed for adventurers. The watch has a 1.39-inch dial and a crystal-clear AMOLED display. SENS’ Einsteyn 1 can be paired with TWS devices and includes local music storage and a mic and speaker. Remote camera and music control are integrated. It has a SpO2 monitor, sports mode, and breathing mode.
Specifications: SENS Einsteyn 1
- 1.39″ AMOLED Display with 454*454 Pixel Resolution
- 150 + watch faces (customized + cloud based) Bluetooth Calling
- TWS pairing with storage for music + AI voice Assistant
- Wellness mode with Steps, Sleep, Heart Rate, SpO2 & Menstrual Cycle Tracking, Relax Mode
- IP 68 Water Resistant
- 320 mAh battery
- Available in colors- Forest green and Granite Black
SENS Hendriks 1
The SENS Hendriks 1 are a set of TWS earbuds with a metal body and a gunmetal grey hue. With a playback length of up to 30 hours and a rapid touch reaction, it is the ideal travel companion for all music fans. Because of the product’s unique features, like voice assistance and 10 mm graphene composite audio drivers, customers may have a perfect audio experience.
Specifications: SENS Hendriks 1
- 10mm Graphene Composite Drivers for Superior Sound Experience
- MEMS MIC IPX5 water resistant + Auto Pairing
- Battery life: up to 30 hrs | Charging time: 1.5 hrs | Standby time: 400 hrs
- Battery: 450mAh
- Voice Assistant: “Google” and “Siri” Support
- Zinc Alloy Metal Case
SENS MJ2 Neckband headset
The MJ2 is the ideal pick among the several neckbands on the market for individuals seeking cutting-edge connectivity, audio, and charging functions. It combines the AFAP (As Fast As Possible) charging, SVVC (Smart Video Voice Connect), and IIC technology for instant connect (Intelligent Insta Connect) trademarked technologies from SENS. Environmental Noise Cancellation is also included for a better audio experience. This is a method that reduces outside noise, improves sound quality, and helps protect your ears.
Specifications: SENS MJ2 Neckband
- Superior 12 mm dynamic drivers
- IIC Technology For Instant Connections
- 24 Hrs Battery Life; 10 Mins = 8 Hrs Playback + Time & Standby Time Of 350 Hrs
- AFAP™ (As fast as possible) Fast charging + ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) With SVVC™ (Smart Video Voice Connect)
- Low Latency Gaming Mode
- MEMS mic with “Google Assistant” & “Siri” Support
- Available in colors- Crayon Blue and Gun Metal Grey
SENS Smart Bottles
SENS Hydrawooden, Hydrasmart and Hydramineral water bottles with LED Display. In order to create a more complete ecosystem, SENS is also providing a creative selection of smart and lifestyle bottles, taking in mind the shift in millennials’ and Gen Z’s priorities toward health and fitness.
The bottles have built-in characteristics that promote individuals’ adoption of healthy lifestyle practices. The bottle is portable and has a fashionable design. It is offered in modern colour palettes.
Pricing and availability
All the above-mentioned products are available exclusively on Amazon.in. The products will be available at special limited-time launch prices, which are mentioned below, beginning September 23rd, 2022.
- Smartwatches – SENS EDYSON 1 at Rs. 1,799, Einsteyn 1 at Rs. 3,099, Edyson 2 at Rs. 2,299 and Nuton 1 at Rs.1,499 with stylish additional straps and a variety of colors
- TWS earbuds – SENS Hendriks at Rs. 1,699, Cnatra 1 at Rs. 1099, Cnatra 2 at Rs. 1099, and the Hendriks 2 at Rs. 1,599
- Neckband headsets – SENS MJ 1 at Rs. 999, MJ2 at Rs. 1,199 and Alvis 1 at Rs. 699
Speaking on the announcement, Vidhi Jain, Director, SENS, said,
The last two years completely changed the way Indians look at technology. The demand for smart devices, particularly that for smartwatches and audio devices grew by manifolds. To cater to this ever-growing demand, SENS committed itself to engineer and design high-quality functional products in line with the evolving needs of the modern Indian millennial.
They demand products that are sensible yet sensational and that is the need gap we wish to serve through SENS. Our goal is to solve their everyday problems, and enable them to do more while still being affordable. Our range of wearables are going to be fully Made in India. As a homegrown brand, we look forward to serving Indian customers with our diverse portfolio of products and are sure that they will see value in our offerings
Arihant Jain, Director- Sales and Marketing, SENS, said,
With SENS, our aim is to declutter the smart wearables and hearables market in the country. Through our campaigns and unique go to market approach, we will be able to reach directly to our target audiences of millennials and Gen Z consumers.
We will be leveraging new age mediums and strong digital marketing tactics that directly creates a mindshare with our audiences. Our intent is to create a brand made for and by the customers. We want to make the combination of sensible and sensational THE way to approach smart devices