After rumours, Amazfit has introduced the Falcon, the company’s first premium multi-sport GPS watch with aircraft-grade TC4 titanium unibody, sapphire crystal glass screen, 20 ATM water-resistance, and features strong and accurate dual-band GPS tracking, support for six satellite positioning systems, advanced training support, and more.
The Zepp Coach self-developed smart coaching algorithm offers tailored guidance based on the user’s physical characteristics and exercise experience level, to help them scientifically improve their sports performance and build better fitness habits. The Zepp Coach can even detect whether the user is in an overtrained state, and appropriately reduce the intensity of scheduled exercise plans – or even recommend a rest day.
You can also connect it to professional external workout devices like heart rate belts and cycling power meters via Bluetooth, and can even create their own custom training templates – for a personalized approach to exercise. The smartwatch can automatically recognize dozens of strength training exercises, and keep track of reps, sets and rest time.
It has over 150 built-in sports modes, and it has built-in storage, so music can also be stored on the watch and listened to through Bluetooth headphones. You can sync workout data with Strava, Apple Health, Google Fit, Relive and the adidas Running app. The Watch is Corrosion-resistant and tough enough to pass 15 military-grade tests.
Amazfit Falcon specifications
- 1.28″ (416×416 pixels) 326 PPI display
- Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band 6 5 satellite positioning and BioTracker 3.0 PPG biometric sensor
- Health features: Heart rate, SpO2, Stress, Sleep, Breathing, Menstrual cycle and health reminders
- Fitness features:150+ sports modes via Zepp App
- Supported devices: Android 7.0 or later, iOS 12.0 or later
- Water-resistance: 20ATM, Passed 15 Military-grade Tests
- Dimensions:49.45×47.2×12.95mm; Weight: 64g
- 500 mAh battery, up to 14 days (normal usage) battery life, 30days on Battery saver mode
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit Falcon comes in Titanium with Supersonic Black strap and is priced at US$ 499.99 (Rs. 41,205 approx.) in the US and 499.99 Euros in European countries such as France, Germany, Italy and Spain. It will be available in Brazil, Mexico and other countries, including India soon.