Today, OPPO unveiled a brand-new, affordable smartphone in India. A MediaTek SoC, a big battery, and a dual camera setup are all featured in the OPPO A57e. The company has previously released the OPPO Reno8 and Reno8 Pro smartphones.
With a typical 60Hz refresh rate, it is equipped with a 6.56-inch HD+ IPS LCDP panel. The MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 4 GB of RAM powers the OPPO A57e. Furthermore, the phone has 64 GB of memory, which can be expanded with a microSD card up to 1 TB.
On the back of the Oppo A57e, there is a 13MP main sensor and a 2MP monochrome sensor. The waterdrop notch on the front of the phone is equipped with an 8MP selfie camera. A 5000-mAh battery with 33W fast-charging capabilities powers the device. Additionally, the Oppo A57e runs the ColorOS 12.1 operating system, which is based on Android 12.
OPPO A57e Specifications
- 6.56 inch HD+ Display, 600 nits peak brightness, 296 PPI,
60 Hz Refresh Rate
- Mediatek Helio G35 Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- 13MP (1/2.7″ sensor, 0.64um Pixel Size)+ 2MP (f/2.4 Aperture, 1/5″ Sensor, 1.75um Pixel Size)
- 8MP Front Camera (OmniVision OV08D10, f/2.0 Aperture, 1/4″ Sensor, 1.12um Pixel Size)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G VOLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth: v5.2
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Other Features: OPPO LOW DESING, Ultra Liner stereo speaker
- 5000 mAh Battery with 33W SUPERVOOC
- Warranty 1 year
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A57e comes in green and black in single 4GB + 64GB model, priced at Rs 13,999. The phone is available for purchase on Flipkart.