vivo’s famous offline-centric Y series just got a refresh with the launch of the vivo Y35 in Malaysia and Indonesia. It packs a 6.58-inch Full HD+ 90Hz LCD screen with 96% NTSC Color Gamut and a 16MP camera inside a V-shaped notch. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC and comes with 8GB of RAM and a 50-megapixel main camera, along with a pair of 2-megapixel depth macro cameras.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging that can charge up to 70% in just 34 minutes. The phone runs vivo’s latest Funtouch OS 12, which is based on Android 12.
vivo Y35 specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits peak brightness, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM, up to 8GB of virtual RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 × 76.1 × 8.28 mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The vivo Y35 comes in Agate black and Dawn gold colours and is priced at RM 1099 (US$247/Rs. 19,690 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB variant. The phone is already on sale in Malaysia through vivo retail stores and online stores like Shopee, Lazada and more. It will soon be on sale in Indonesia too.